Sensor & Mission Systems
Our sensor and mission systems are recognized worldwide for their scalability, capability and versatility. Focusing on emerging standards to provide a truly open architecture, we provide a comprehensive array of secure mobile communications and real-time management of networks, secure mobile communications, data links and sensor systems.
The SNC family of sensors includes platforms that are currently in operation around the globe, supporting customers’ need for rapid, accurate assessment and situational analysis. In addition to first-rate sensors, integration and industry-leading communications implementations, we also provide cutting edge Tasking, Collection, Processing, Exploitation and Dissemination (TCPED) Systems.
System Design, Development, Integration & Modernization
- Tactical communication systems for airborne, fixed- and land-mobile solutions
- Integrated Line-of-Sight (LOS) and Beyond-LOS (BLOS) communications solutions
- Wide-area airborne surveillance systems
- Airborne Command/Control systems
- Airborne mission computing systems
- System design, development, integration and modernization
- Certification to commercial and/or military standards
- Technical and operational Signals Intelligence (SIGINT), wideband digital electronic intelligence (ELINT) and electronic support measures (ESM) systems, manual ELINT analysis tools and systems, communications intelligence (COMINT) search and collection systems, special purpose EW systems, wideband digital recording systems, special purpose antennas and radio frequency (RF) subsystems, and integrated shelter systems.
- Tasking, Collection, Processing, Exploitation, and Dissemination (TCPED)
- Wide-Area Motion Imagery systems for persistent surveillance
- Integrated airborne shelter systems
Associated Business Areas & Subsidiaries