We are committed to providing innovative and cost-effective solutions, tailored to our customers’ timeline and budget. Rotary-wing remanufacturing is an inventive, best value approach to delivering high-quality, customizable helicopters with advanced mission capabilities.
Sierra Force® Rotary-Wing Aircraft
Sierra Force is a fully modernized and remanufactured UH-60L Black Hawk equipped with a revolutionary, state-of-the-art glass digital avionics suite and mission-specific equipment. The UH-60 aircraft undergoes a complete Aviation Engineering Division (AED), Army-certified A-to-L configuration at the Corpus Christi Army Depot (CCAD), essentially making it a new aircraft at a significantly lower cost.
Features & Benefits
- Complete evaluation & inspection of all components, two new GE T-701D engines, a new improved reliability gearbox, new main rotor blades & new tail & intermediate gear boxes
- Zero-time unlimited lifecycle airframe
- Aircraft cockpit upgraded to the latest line-of-sight (LOS)/beyond-line-of-sight (BLOS) communications & NEXTGEN2020-compliant glass, touchscreen avionics suite
- Meets all FAA & International (ICAO) Global ATM (RNP/RNAV)/NextGen 2020 requirements
- Ultramodern cockpit & flight management technology exceed all requirements today, while standing ready for future growth at the lowest, best value cost
- Superior flight & hover performance capability
- Customizable for a wide variety of missions
- SNC technical & field service support availability
- SNC maintenance & logistics service support availability
Click on thumbnails to open full size image in a new window.
Associated Business Areas & Subsidiaries
Associated Products, Services & Programs
Learn more about how we're bringing our results-focused mindset and culture of inquisitive innovation to the next frontier of technology.