Degraded Visual Environment (DVE) Solutions
Our Degraded Visual Environment (DVE) solutions provide increased flight safety and operational capability by restoring pilot situational awareness in currently prohibitive DVE. These sensor agnostic, configurable systems utilize input from a number of passive and active, high-resolution and deep penetrating sensors to provide real-time, multi-sensor fused imagery and command guidance symbology throughout the entire operational flight envelope. Solutions are available for fixed-wing and rotary-wing aircraft. Our DVE solutions leverage over a decade of experience and investment to provide the most mature, comprehensive solution for mitigating multiple forms of DVE available today.
Own Your Environment
• See through all obscurants, anywhere & anytime
• Takeoff, enroute and landing
• Terrain & obstacle detection
• Cable & wire detection
• Multi-ship operations
• GPS denied navigation capability
• Multi-sensor real-time fused imagery
• Symbology for takeoff, enroute and landing
• MFD, HMD or HUD display options
We also offer the expertise to modify aircraft with this equipment and certify them with an FAA, EASA or Military Type Certificate.
Associated Business Areas & Subsidiaries
Associated Products, Services & Programs