SNC HQ in America’s #1 Best City
October 14, 2020
SNC is headquartered in Reno/Sparks and we whole-heartedly agree with bestcities.org, who recently named Reno as America’s #1 Best Small City.
Located at the foot of the snow-capped Sierra Nevada, Reno has the natural and cultural assets that make ‘little city’ Reno a big-time destination for visitors and talent. World-class festivals, arts, entertainment, sports, and lifestyle are why Reno often appears on top lists of best places to live.
Reno is up and coming in business, health care, higher education, culture, and overall livability. Increasingly tech companies and highly educated young workers are coming for jobs and staying for the enviable location: 300+ days of sunshine per year, Lake Tahoe less than an hour away, and a year-round outdoor lifestyle.
Big enough for city amenities, small enough for peace and easy access to nature, Reno truly is the biggest little city.
- 20-minute average commute
- 300+ days of sunshine per year
- No state income tax
- Easy proximity to much of the West
- Drive to the Pacific coast, Bay Area, Yosemite or explore the wide-open spaces of the Great Basin in within 3 hours
- Fly to San Francisco, LA, Portland, Phoenix, Seattle or Denver in 1-2 hours
Your dream job just might be in this dreamy location – take a look at our job opportunities at SNC corporate headquarters and other Sparks openings: https://www.sncorp.com/careers.