Sierra Nevada Corporation is an industry leader in precision, low-disturbance pointing systems for space applications.
SNC develops a number of single- and dual-axis pointing systems for spaceflight tracking, navigation and positioning functions for antennae, solar array drives/mechanisms, optical telescopes and instrument mechanisms.
Our pointing systems are qualified and flight-proven with NASA programs, commercial and military satellites and the ISS. Although we specialize in custom-engineered, open- and closed-loop solutions, our list of qualified motors, actuators, gimbals and drive electronics has grown into a substantial portfolio capable of supporting a wide range of applications and sizes with minimal non-recurring effort required.
- C14 Bi-Axis Gimbal
- C14 Incremental Rotary Actuator
- C14-750 W Solar Array Drive Assembly
- C20 Incremental Rotary Actuator
- C50 Incremental Rotary Actuator
- Electronic Control Unit (ECU)
- EH25 Bi-Axis Gimbal, 3-Phase
- EH25 Incremental Rotary Actuator, 3-Phase
- H25 Bi-axis Gimbal, 4 phase
- LDC20 Low-Disturbance Gimbal
- Lightweight 2-axis Mini Gimbal
- Rotary Drive Electronics
- Size 23 Incremental Rotary Actuator
- T25 Incremental Rotary Actuator
- Universal Microstepping Control Driver