DevOps Engineer III
- Posted 30+ Days Ago
- Full time
- Centennial, CO
- Security Clearance Required
Do you have an eye for detail and a passion for developing innovation solutions? Join our team! Our DevOps Engineers work in an agile, collective environment with other members of our Data Warehouse Technical Team. You will be using your skills and expertise to define, design, develop, test, certify and improve data pipelines and other key components of our cloud-based Data & Analytics environment. You'll perform coding, debugging, testing, releasing and troubleshooting throughout our development process. Your technical duties involve the design and development of new Data & Analytics products throughout the product lifecycle. You will also be responsible for documenting process and tools as well as reviewing current CI/CD configuration for best practices and latest standards.
The ISR (Intelligence, Surveillance & Reconnaissance), Aviation, and Security (IAS) business area is a leader in ISR and aviation, it is a leading prime manned and unmanned aircraft systems integrator for innovative, high-performance ISR and aviation systems. Its end-to-end Command, Control, Computers, Communications and Intelligence, Surveillance & Reconnaissance (C4ISR) capabilities encompass design, integration, test, certification, ground/flight training and complete logistics support. IAS tailors solutions to customer cost, performance, and schedule requirements and designs to consistently exceed expectations – with an unrivaled record of on time and on (or under) budget deliveries. Learn more about IAS
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field with typically 6 or more years of relevant experience
- Higher education may substitute for relevant experience
- Relevant experience may be considered in lieu of required education
- Experience in Azure or AWS
- Infrastructure as Cloud: Terraform (preferred), Ansible, Cloud Formation, ARM Templates, Chef, Puppet
- CI/CD Pipelines (YAML Based): AWS, Azure, GIT Hub
- Scripting: Bash, PowerShell, Python (Boto3), AWS CLI, or Azure CLI
- An active Top Secret with SCI eligibility U.S. Security Clearance is required. Learn more about the background check process for Security Clearances
- The ability to obtain and maintain a Security Clearance may be required.
- M365/O365 experience and Identity Architecture (SAML, OAuth, AzureAD, Okta, etc….)
- Visio and diagramming skills/experience
- Azure Government
- AWS Government
- Checkmarx, Fortify, SonarQube, Aqua, Twistlock
This position requires current/active Top Secret with SCI eligibility U.S. Security Clearance. U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance for employment. Non-U.S. Citizens may not be eligible to obtain a security clearance. The Department of Defense Consolidated Adjudications Facility (DoD CAF), a federal government agency, handles the adjudicative aspects of the security clearance eligibility process for industry applicants. Adjudicative factors which affect the outcome of the eligibility determination include, but are not limited to, allegiance to the U.S., foreign influence, foreign preference, criminal conduct, security violations and illegal drug use.
At Sierra Nevada Corporation (SNC) we deliver customer-focused technology and best-of-breed integrations in the aerospace and defense sectors. SNC has been honored as one of the most innovative U.S. companies in space, a Tier One Superior Supplier for the U.S. Air Force, and as one of America’s fastest-growing companies. Learn more about SNC