Administrative Coordinator II
- Posted 13 Days Ago
- Full time
- Folsom, CA
- Security Clearance Required
The Administrative Coordinator is responsible for welcoming visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; directs visitors and provides general administrative support for the location.
As SNC's corporate team, we provide the company and its business areas with strategic direction and business support spanning executive management, finance and accounting, operations, human resources, legal, IT, information security, facilities, marketing, and communications. Learn more about SNC's Corporate team
Externally, you'll welcome, direct and announce all visitors in a professional demeanor, screen and badge each visitor in accordance with security procedures, and answer and direct all incoming calls in a courteous manner. In addition to providing stellar customer service, you'll receive, sort and distribute daily mail deliveries, facilitate shipping and receiving of office items, and process envelope postage, to include UPS and FedEx shipping labels.
You'll be responsible for maintaining office and breakroom supplies, scheduling office equipment maintenance, and assisting with conference room set-up, catering and IT equipment requests. You'll prepare and submit expense reports and purchase requisitions, and maintain contact information and filing systems. You will also be responsible for timely execution of all clerical duties including copying, scanning, faxing, filing and data entry.
You'll support Human Resources and Security in new employee orientation tasks for your facility, and you may also be required to contribute to the completion of various projects and goals for Administration, Human Resources and Security.
• Bachelor's degree in related field and 3 or more years of relevant experience
• A higher level degree may substitute for experience
• Related experience may be considered in lieu of required education
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Teams, and SharePoint.
• Must have experience with maintaining a secured facility, or working in a military or Department of Defense environment.
• Must have general knowledge of administrative practices, to include clerical duties such as data entry, filing and utilizing office equipment.
• Professional demeanor and excellent communications skills required, including the ability to manage a multi-line phone system. (25 lines +).
• Must be extremely dynamic, demonstrate initiative, and have the ability to multi-task in a very fast paced-environment.
• Must be able to solve a variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity, and contribute to projects and goals.
• Experience with facility Security and Safety protocols.
• Experience with Concur Travel and Expense platform or other travel management system.
• The ability to obtain and maintain a Security Clearance is required Learn more about the background check process for Security Clearances
This position requires the ability to obtain and maintain a Secret U.S. Security Clearance. U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance for employment. Non-US citizens may not be eligible to obtain a security clearance. The Department of Defense Consolidated Adjudications Facility (DoD CAF), a federal government agency, handles the adjudicative aspects of the security clearance eligibility process for industry applicants. Adjudicative factors which affect the outcome of the eligibility determination include, but are not limited to, allegiance to the US, foreign influence, foreign preference, criminal conduct, security violations and illegal drug use.
At Sierra Nevada Corporation (SNC) we deliver customer-focused technology and best-of-breed integrations in the aerospace and defense sectors. SNC has been honored as one of the most innovative U.S. companies in space, a Tier One Superior Supplier for the U.S. Air Force, and as one of America’s fastest-growing companies. Learn more about SNC