Associate Program Manager
- Posted 30+ Days Ago
- Full time
- Herndon, VA
- Security Clearance Required
We are seeking an Associate Program Manager with a Bachelor's degree in a related field of study. In this challenging, fast-paced environment, you'll have the opportunity to apply your knowledge and experience to support the design and creation of the most groundbreaking aerospace and defense technologies - those that exist today and those that will shape tomorrow. What to look forward to: As an Associate Program Manager, you will be using your skills and expertise to direct all phases of our programs from inception through completion. You'll be responsible for the cost, schedule, and technical performance of our programs and establish design concepts, criteria, and engineering efforts for product research, development, integration, and test. You'll coordinate the preparation of our proposals, business plans, budgets, and financial terms and conditions of contracts, act as the primary contact for program activities, and lead program review sessions to discuss cost, schedule, and technical performance.
At SNC’s Integrated Mission Systems (IMS) team we are an agile, high-caliber contractor that engineers, builds, integrates, modifies and supports turnkey air- and ground-based Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) products and services. Our years of experience supporting the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, commercial and international customers have established us as the systems integrator of choice. We take great pride in the customer mission we support. Learn more about IMS
- Bachelor's degree in a related field of study
- A higher level degree may substitute for experience
- Related experience may be considered in lieu of required education
- Experience working with Senior Government personnel along with a technical background.
- Capable of identifying issues, concerns, implications arising from technical discussions.
- Able to “connect the dots” across organizational lines on functions, situations, or circumstances.
- Experience preparing for high level meetings and can get up to speed quickly on issues, track issues to completion, pull together talking points, and conduct research on the substantive elements of a situation.
- Can pull together slide decks, conduct coordination with high level officials or their reps in a professional manner, and track actions to completion in a timely manner.
- Can exercise the discretion necessary to be responsive to quick turn actions from the Source front office, and the coordination across the organization that ensures a substantive well thought-out response or posture.
- This position requires an active Top Secret/SCI w/CI Poly U.S. Security Clearance.
- PMP certification
- Familiarity with the GEOINT collection mission.
- Experience as an EA/XO at the Senior level.
This position requires an active Top Secret/SCI w/CI Poly U.S. Security Clearance. U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance for employment. Non-US citizens may not be eligible to obtain a security clearance. The Department of Defense Consolidated Adjudications Facility (DoD CAF), a federal government agency, handles the adjudicative aspects of the security clearance eligibility process for industry applicants. Adjudicative factors which affect the outcome of the eligibility determination include, but are not limited to, allegiance to the US, foreign influence, foreign preference, criminal conduct, security violations and illegal drug use.
At Sierra Nevada Corporation (SNC) we deliver customer-focused technology and best-of-breed integrations in the aerospace and defense sectors. SNC has been honored as one of the most innovative U.S. companies in space, a Tier One Superior Supplier for the U.S. Air Force, and as one of America’s fastest-growing companies. Learn more about SNC