Corporate Real Estate Analyst I
- Posted 30+ Days Ago
- Full time
- Sparks, NV
- Security Clearance Required
Do you have strong business acumen and are ready to make your next career move to a growing company? Join us as a Corporate Real Estate Analyst! As a Corporate Real Estate (CRE) Analyst, you will support the administration of our Corporate Real Estate Department, ensure accurate tracking of lease terms and other liabilities for financial reporting, and assist in various CRE financial analysis projects. You’ll review and assess invoicing, reconciliations, budgets, payments, and financial and occupancy reports. You’ll also support the retention and organization of lease-related documents and perform lease administration activities, such as tracking renewals, extensions, notifications, vendor documentation, landlord contact information, partially or fully executed lease documentation, property forms, and rent justifications.
As SNC's corporate team we provide the company and its business areas with strategic direction and business support spanning executive management, finance and accounting, operations, human resources, legal, IT, information security, facilities, marketing and communications. Learn more about SNC's Corporate team
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field of study and 1-3 or more years of relevant experience.
- A higher level degree may substitute for experience
- Related experience may be considered in lieu of required education
- Strong Excel & MS Office Suite Skills
- E-file Data Management (Live Files & Archived)
- Knowledge of the legal documentation involved in real estate transactions
- Ability to interpret and analyze considerable data sets
- Experience utilizing research and analysis methods
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to motivate/work with others.
- Familiarity with V-Look Up and “If” statements in Excel
- Corporate Real Estate Lease transaction processes and comprehensive knowledge of legal documents related thereto
- Corporate Real Estate Lease Administration and Landlord/Tenant relations
- The ability to obtain and maintain a Security Clearance may be required Learn more about the background check process for Security Clearances
This position requires the ability to obtain and maintain a Secret U.S. Security Clearance. U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance for employment. Non-US citizens may not be eligible to obtain a security clearance. The Department of Defense Consolidated Adjudications Facility (DoD CAF), a federal government agency, handles the adjudicative aspects of the security clearance eligibility process for industry applicants. Adjudicative factors which affect the outcome of the eligibility determination include, but are not limited to, allegiance to the US, foreign influence, foreign preference, criminal conduct, security violations and illegal drug use.
At Sierra Nevada Corporation (SNC) we deliver customer-focused technology and best-of-breed integrations in the aerospace and defense sectors. SNC has been honored as one of the most innovative U.S. companies in space, a Tier One Superior Supplier for the U.S. Air Force, and as one of America’s fastest-growing companies. Learn more about SNC