Supervisor, Talent Acquisition Coordination
- Posted 14 Days Ago
- Full time
- Centennial, CO
Supervisor, Talent Acquisition Coordination We are seeking an exceptionally organized, detail-oriented and high-energy leader to join our Talent Acquisition team. The Supervisor, TA Coordination is accountable for overseeing the geographically dispersed TA Coordination team, whose responsibilities include for front line, direct contact with candidates and internal support of the Talent Acquisition team, including University Recruiting. This position reports to a Manager of Talent Acquisition and will support daily tactical tasks in addition to supervisory duties. As SNC's corporate team, we provide the company and its business areas with strategic direction and business support spanning executive management, finance and accounting, operations, human resources, legal, IT, information security, facilities, marketing, and communications. Learn more about SNC's Corporate team
- Provide supervisory support to the TA Coordinator team by ensuring a high level of customer experience, data quality, efficiency, effectiveness and participate in ongoing process improvement.
- Establishes and maintains work processes, job training, service level standards and team norms for TA Coordinator team.
- Leads regular team huddles/meetings to discuss enhancements to departmental procedure. Engages team members in solution development and decision-making. Continually assesses existing programs and processes, and develops new initiatives to increase efficiency and reduce waste.
- Tracks incoming volume and partners with the team and leadership to align appropriate resourcing. Assesses resource allocation and prioritization to balance workload among staff.
- Collaborates effectively with others in order to execute tasks and fulfill key deliverables within the service delivery support function. What does this really mean? Works collaboratively with full TA team to meet service outcomes?
- Conducts regular audits and monitors quality of coordinator team to ensure adherence to customer service expectations.
- Supports and processes work and project assignments, as assigned. Performs other related duties and responsibilities as assigned to support initiatives that align with business goals.
- Contributes to process, procedure, and training updates.
- Identifies opportunities for best practices and process improvement.
- Performs administrative activities as assigned.
- Experience with Microsoft Office and strong Excel skills required
- Previous Supervisor experience required
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced, collaborative environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail, problem solving, organization and prioritization skills.
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting skills and process orientation
- 3-5 years experience in human resources/ talent acquisition
- The ability to obtain and maintain a Secret U.S. Security Clearance required Learn more about the background check process for Security Clearances
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Experience with Workday
This position requires the ability to obtain and maintain a Secret U.S. Security Clearance. U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance for employment. Non-US citizens may not be eligible to obtain a security clearance. The Department of Defense Consolidated Adjudications Facility (DoD CAF), a federal government agency, handles the adjudicative aspects of the security clearance eligibility process for industry applicants. Adjudicative factors which affect the outcome of the eligibility determination include, but are not limited to, allegiance to the US, foreign influence, foreign preference, criminal conduct, security violations and illegal drug use.
At Sierra Nevada Corporation (SNC) we deliver customer-focused technology and best-of-breed integrations in the aerospace and defense sectors. SNC has been honored as one of the most innovative U.S. companies in space, a Tier One Superior Supplier for the U.S. Air Force, and as one of America’s fastest-growing companies. Learn more about SNC