User Interface Developer
- Posted 16 Days Ago
- Full time
- Herndon, VA
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
· Leads internal product development to continuously improve the usability, reliability, security, and performance of data-driven web applications.
· Designs develops and implements user interfaces for websites and applications to fulfill business requirements using agile software development methodologies.
· Partners with technical leads to conceptualize and articulate complex user interface ideas and share the same with teammates and stakeholders.
EVERYDAY YOU’LL DO THESE KINDS OF THINGS:
· Collaborate with engineers across the nContext team to create technical designs, and test and solve complex problems that drive the solution from initial concept to production.
· Work in an engineering-focused, an iterative team that’s composed of people with a wide range of skills.
· Demonstrate your work for colleagues, customers, and members of the business team.
· Conduct research on new and interesting technologies that help to progress our products and platforms.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
· Bachelor’s degree in software engineering or related engineering discipline
· 6+ years of related experience.
· Ability to work in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment.
· Knowledge of Agile Software Development methodology in a Scrum environment.
· Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
· Ability to direct and delegate work to junior team members.
· The ability to obtain and maintain a Secret U.S. Security Clearance required
This position requires the ability to obtain and maintain a Secret U.S. Security Clearance. U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs to obtain U.S. Security Clearance for employment. Non-US citizens may not be eligible to obtain a security clearance. The Defense Industrial Security Clearance Office (DISCO), an agency of the Department of Defense, handles and adjudicates the security clearance process. Security clearance factors include, but are not limited to, allegiance to the US, foreign influence, foreign preference, criminal conduct, security violations and drug involvement
At Sierra Nevada Corporation (SNC) we deliver customer-focused technology and best-of-breed integrations in the aerospace and defense sectors. SNC has been honored as one of the most innovative U.S. companies in space, a Tier One Superior Supplier for the U.S. Air Force, and as one of America’s fastest-growing companies. Learn more about SNC