IT Service Center Manager
- Posted 9 Days Ago
- Full time
- Centennial, CO
The IT Service Center Manager is responsible for leading the IT Service Center at Sierra Nevada Corporation. The position manages all operational aspects of the Service Center including managing all staff, identifying and driving a strategic vision, monitoring & reporting of KPI’s, providing technical expertise, building effective and collaborative relationships, and establishing a culture of continuous process improvement.
- Develop, deliver and maintain a Tier 1 support service strategy across multiple locations
- Drive a high-performing Service Center team through innovative hiring and training techniques
- Build and maintain a high-performance culture through continual service improvement.
- Provide direct management and technical guidance to Service Center staff including performance feedback to ensure productivity, efficiency, and effectiveness.
- Design support workflows with identified KPI’s to enable service quality monitoring & reporting
- Implement processes to ensure appropriate ticket categorization, prioritization, routing and other key ticket handling activities and ensure alignment with standards, agreed processes and best practice.
- Monitor trends, perform root cause analysis, and implement corrective measures for continual improvement.
- Implement methodologies to improve performance such as First Call Resolution, and Mean Time To Resolve, call abandon rates, Average Hold Time, ticket backlog and other KPI’s.
- Identifying gaps in customer satisfaction and driving strategies to increase CSAT ratings.
- Create a cohesive, success-oriented culture that leverages industry best practice.
- Build strong, collaborative relationships with internal teams and business partners
- Maintain a high level of employee morale within the team
- Prepare & maintain weekly status reports and dashboards for management and leadership visibility
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- 8+ years experience in an enterprise IT organization with at least three (3) years of IT management
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent related work experience
- ITIL certified preferred
- Experience with ITIL process improvement activities including Incident, Request, Problem and Knowledge Management.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to interact effectively with others.
- Ability to manage remote teams effectively
- Strong emphasis on attention to detail and thoroughness
- Creative and strong problem solving skills
- Professionalism with an emphasis on customer service
This position requires the ability to obtain and maintain a Secret U.S. Security Clearance. U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance for employment. Non-US citizens may not be eligible to obtain a security clearance. The Department of Defense Consolidated Adjudications Facility (DoD CAF), a federal government agency, handles the adjudicative aspects of the security clearance eligibility process for industry applicants. Adjudicative factors which affect the outcome of the eligibility determination include, but are not limited to, allegiance to the US, foreign influence, foreign preference, criminal conduct, security violations and illegal drug use.