Security Administrator, Sr.
- Posted 7 Days Ago
- Full time
- Hagerstown, MD
The Security Administrator Senior Provide direct support to the program security officer ensuring the site's security program is compliant with the facility's NISPOM, ICD, and DoD requirements. Provide management support, including escorting, badging, clearance certification, processing, certification, document control, physical security, security briefings, awareness and training, and general security support, including alarm response for areas associated with these programs. Perform as a team player, make sound decisions, take independent action, analyze problems, provide focused solutions for clients, and communicate information effectively to various audiences through both verbal and written communications. Interact with internal and external customers and government security officials to perform security duties, address routine personnel security matters with employees regarding issues, report preparation, program security access briefings, and other security duties, as required.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
The selected candidate will provide direct oversight of program security administration of classified programs working closely with the appointed FSOs and business partners. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Development, implementation and oversight of security programs and procedures for classified or proprietary materials, documents, and equipment.
- Conduct studies and implement federal security regulations that apply to company operations.
- Obtains rulings, interpretations, and acceptable deviations for compliance with regulations from government agencies.
- Prepares manuals outlining regulations, and establishes procedures for handling, storing, and keeping records, and for granting personnel and visitors access to restricted records and materials.
- Investigates security violations and prepares reports specifying preventive action to be taken.
- Acts as primary contact for ensuring the delivery of security briefings, awareness education and training
- Actively participates in Government security audits and executes yearly self-inspections
- Performs as a member of the security team to assist in the execution of an insider-threat program
- Provides prime/subcontractor security support and direction including the development and maintenance of DD form 254's and security guidance.
- Investigates security incidents and complete administrative inquiries.
- Interacts with senior/executive management on matters pertaining to security policy and procedures.
ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Support corporate-wide security initiatives and projects as assigned
- Punctuality to work each day and prepared to work scheduled work hours
- Limited domestic travel may be required, to include ongoing part-time support to Colorado Springs-area facilities
- Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Requires a BA/BS in Related Field. Relevant work experience may substitute for required education.
- Requires 10+ years of experience
- Detailed knowledge of NISPOM, ICDs and DoD Security Manuals desired
- Working knowledge of applicable guides and government systems - NISPOM, NCAISS, NISS, DISS, JPAS, and EQiP.
- CDSE Facility Security Officer (FSO) certification.
- Experience with Special Access Program Security with practical application of DOD 5205.7 Security Volumes 1-4, Intelligence Community Directives (ICDs), NISPOM, NISPOM Supplement Possess an understanding of advanced technology security integration processes.
- Ability to work independently to identify, assess & resolve unique security situations with innovative solutions geared to facilitate contract performance within the bounds of security requirements.
Ability to travel to customer locations upon request.
Preferred additional skills (candidate with preferred skills will have priority)
- Completed a CSSO Course with an IC customer, within the past 5 years.
- Working knowledge of SIMS (or other personnel database management system).
- Knowledge of access control and alarm maintenance.
- Familiarity with the Continuous Evaluation Program.
- Six-Sigma methodology or equivalent training.
- Experience working in teams and matrix environments.
- Knowledge of the RMF process.
- Experience in counterintelligence, Insider Threat and OPSEC programs
This position requires an active Top Secret U.S. Security Clearance. U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance for employment. Non-US citizens may not be eligible to obtain a security clearance. The Department of Defense Consolidated Adjudications Facility (DoD CAF), a federal government agency, handles the adjudicative aspects of the security clearance eligibility process for industry applicants. Adjudicative factors which affect the outcome of the eligibility determination include, but are not limited to, allegiance to the US, foreign influence, foreign preference, criminal conduct, security violations and illegal drug use.