Project Financial Analyst II
- Posted 7 Days Ago
- Full time
- Centennial, CO
We are seeking a Project Analyst with a Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business Administration, or related field of study and at least 3 years of relevant experience. In this challenging, fast-paced environment, you'll have the opportunity to apply your knowledge and experience to analyze, review and document the requirements of a project/program throughout its lifecycle and support the design and creation of the most groundbreaking aerospace and defense technologies - those that exist today and those that will shape tomorrow. What to look forward to: As a Project Analyst, you will be using your skills and expertise to review, monitor, and control project data in support of our internal and external project reporting. You'll be responsible for preparing budgets and schedules for contract work and assisting with cost proposals, pricing documentation "what-if" cost analysis, program cost forecasts, and cost variance analysis. You'll positively impact the business by staying aware of outstanding work against each contract in order to maintain realistic contract cost and schedule baselines.
At SNC’s ISR, Aviation and Security (IAS) team we are a leading manned and unmanned aircraft systems integrator for high-performance intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance, and aviation systems. IAS tailors solutions to customer cost, performance and schedule requirements and designs to consistently exceed expectations and provide a turnkey approach to enable our customers to focus on their mission. Learn more about IAS
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business Administration, or related field of study and at least 3 years of relevant experience
- A higher level degree may substitute for experience
- Related experience may be considered in lieu of required education
- Ability to effectively and clearly communicate program and financial related information
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software, especially Excel
- Must have experience with EVM techniques, which communicate financial program health metrics and provide early indication of favorable or unfavorable program cost and schedule performance
- The ability to obtain and maintain a Secret U.S. Security Clearance required
- Experience with Earned Value Management
This position requires the ability to obtain and maintain a Secret U.S. Security Clearance. U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance for employment. Non-US citizens may not be eligible to obtain a security clearance. The Department of Defense Consolidated Adjudications Facility (DoD CAF), a federal government agency, handles the adjudicative aspects of the security clearance eligibility process for industry applicants. Adjudicative factors which affect the outcome of the eligibility determination include, but are not limited to, allegiance to the US, foreign influence, foreign preference, criminal conduct, security violations and illegal drug use.
At Sierra Nevada Corporation (SNC) we deliver customer-focused technology and best-of-breed integrations in the aerospace and defense sectors. SNC has been honored as one of the most innovative U.S. companies in space, a Tier One Superior Supplier for the U.S. Air Force, and as one of America’s fastest-growing companies. Learn more about SNC