Senior Cloud ETL Developer (Contract)
- Posted 12 Days Ago
- Full time
- Sparks, NV
As a Cloud ETL Developer, you will engage with the Data Operations team and business areas and support the planning, design and implementation of data platform services. The Cloud ETL Developer will facilitate the management, monitoring, security, and privacy of data using the full stack of Azure data in a hybrid environment to satisfy business needs. The ideal candidate will have a deep experience with leading-edge data technologies and a passion for helping companies apply those technologies to unlock new business opportunities.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Information Systems, Business, Computer Science, or related discipline.
- 10+ years performing data warehouse development and management including planning, implementing, and supporting data acquisition, staging, loading, and transformation into a data warehouse.
- 2+ years’ experience in one or more of the following technologies: Azure SQL Database, Power BI, Azure Analysis Service, Azure Blob Storage, Azure Databricks, Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake Storage.
- Advanced SQL development skills and an in-depth understanding of database technologies.
- CRM knowledge, preferably Microsoft Dynamics.
- Working experience with Azure DevOps and Azure Git version control platform.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience with SQL Server Platform, SSIS, stored procedures, database design, and optimization.
- Ability to elaborate and propose data integration methodologies between cloud-to-cloud, on-premise-to-cloud, and/or cloud-to-on-premise systems.
- Ability to design and build technical solutions required for optimal ingestion, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources across on-premise, Azure-based, and AWS-based data platforms.
- Collaborate with and mentor members of Data Operations team on different streams within assigned projects’ lifecycles, including, but not limited to, solution design, development, and testing.
- Work in a collaborative, agile environment.
- Responsible for thoughtful adherence to all SNC Policies, Procedures, and Compliance regulations (internal and external).
- Minimum physical requirements to perform all duties and responsibilities, as defined by management.
- SNC job descriptions are meant as summarizations only. They do not necessarily reflect all duties and responsibilities of a position.
- This position requires the ability to obtain and maintain a Secret U.S. Security Clearance. U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs to obtain U.S. Security Clearance for employment. Non-US citizens may not be eligible to obtain a security clearance. The Defense Industrial Security Clearance Office (DISCO), an agency of the Department of Defense, handles and adjudicates the security clearance process. Security clearance factors include, but are not limited to, allegiance to the US, foreign influence, foreign preference, criminal conduct, security violations and drug involvement