Electrical Engineer Sr
- Posted 30+ Days Ago
- Full time
- Folsom, CA
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or equivalent.
- 5 to 10 Years experience in HDL verification.
- Proficient in System Verilog.
- Proficient in RTL verification methodologies such as OVM/UVM (OSVVM/UVVM is exactable).
- Experience with constrained random test development, coverage specification, and analysis.
- Experience with simulation tools such as Mentor Graphics Questa and/or Aldec Rivera Pro.
- Experience with HDL designee and coding standards.
- Experience with VHDL programing.
- Designing HDL for FPGA programming.
- Understanding of FPGA architecture.
- Understanding of RF and DSP concepts.
- Responsible for thoughtful adherence to all SNC Policies, Procedures, and Compliance regulations (internal and external)
- Responsible for timely execution of all personnel-related activities such as Time Sheet completion, Performance Evaluations, Salary Reviews, Succession Planning, etc.
Responsible for leadership oversight and for ensuring Department/Team training
- Ability to travel occasionally
- Minimum physical requirements to perform all duties and responsibilities, as defined by management
This position requires current active Secret U.S. Security Clearance. U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance for employment. Non-US citizens may not be eligible to obtain a security clearance. The Defense Industrial Security Clearance Office (DISCO), an agency of the Department of Defense, handles and adjudicates the security clearance process. Security clearance factors include, but are not limited to, allegiance to the US, foreign influence, foreign preference, criminal conduct, security violations and drug involvement