Business Systems Analyst Sr (Contract)
- Posted 7 Days Ago
- Full time
- Sparks, NV
The Business Systems Analyst (BSA) is responsible for delivering quality products to customers by understanding end user needs, building business cases, developing business requirements, supporting technical design, product development, testing and deployment. The BSA will consult with SNC business and functional areas to determine technology requirements that support business goals and translate those requirements into actionable project plans.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Requires a BA/BS in Related Field.
- 10+ years of related experience required.
User Story creation
Strong knowledge of CRM or MES systems
- Functional knowledge of system and technology alternatives
- Collaboration, negotiating and influencing skills
- Demonstrated strength in requirements analysis and use case development
- Ability to analyze business systems and/or business processes to identify user needs, document requirements, and address operation/process issues/improvements to accomplish business objectives
- Strong knowledge of project planning and execution
- Understanding of analysis and software development life cycle methodologies (business requirements documents, data flow diagrams, case tool analysis, work & process flow diagrams, Agile)
- Working knowledge of business process to be able to effectively drive solutions as experienced in large corporate environments
- Strong documentation, presentation and facilitation skills.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Requirements Gathering: Interviewing and gathering user requirements to translate into detailed documentation and project plans that meet deliverable deadlines.
- Team facilitation: Facilitate all work teams including internal Business and IT users, as well as third party contractors.
- Project Management: Interface with Business and IT users to scope projects, manage budgets, and oversee development cycle from inception to completion.
- Data Analysis: Understand business application data to ensure accuracy, quality and opportunities to integrate between the systems.
- QA Testing: Develop and document system test plans during project requirements phase, and subsequently conduct and/or facilitate unit, system and end user application testing.
- Programming/Development: On occasion, observe and assist IT developers through coding, testing, deploying, maintaining, and supporting business applications.
This position requires the ability to obtain and maintain a Secret U.S. Security Clearance. U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs to obtain U.S. Security Clearance for employment. Non-US citizens may not be eligible to obtain a security clearance. The Defense Industrial Security Clearance Office (DISCO), an agency of the Department of Defense, handles and adjudicates the security clearance process. Security clearance factors include, but are not limited to, allegiance to the US, foreign influence, foreign preference, criminal conduct, security violations and drug involvement