Administrative Assistant/ AP Specialist - Straight Flight
- Posted 8 Days Ago
- Full time
- Englewood, CO
Primary responsibilities will include duties related to front desk management and Accounts Payable in a small office environment. Employee will be responsible for answering phones, greeting customers and vendors, receiving payments for counter sales; processing incoming/outgoing mail; ordering and maintenance of office supplies.
AP functions will include processing a moderate volume of vendor invoices with accuracy and attention to detail, reconciling invoice issues with vendors, scheduling invoices for weekly check runs, maintenance of AP files, both electronic and paper and assist the Accounting/Office Manager with other duties as required.
Employee must have effective interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to interface with personnel at all levels, both verbally and in writing and perform miscellaneous other office duties as required by management.
- High School Diploma required; Associates Degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- 2 + years of Accounts Payable experience using a complex accounting software package.
- Accuracy and attention to detail, with the ability to work independently.
- Ability to successfully prioritize and multi-task with good judgment
- A working knowledge of the Company’s structure, key personnel and organizational policies and procedures, as well as a functional knowledge of a professional services environment
- Proficiency in standardized software applications, including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Must have intermediate skills in Excel including experience with formulas and pivot tables.
- Experience with multi-line phone system preferred
Salary & Benefits
- 5-day work week, Monday through Friday 9:00 am – 5:30 pm
- Starting Salary $16 to $18 per hour depending on experience
- Company sponsored health benefits
- Exceptional 401k plan with company match after 1 year
- Personal Time Off (PTO)