STORM - Field Site Manager (Hunter Army Airfield)
- Posted 30+ Days Ago
- Full time
- Moody AFB, GA
SUMMARY: The Field Site Manager’s (FSM) assigned duty station is the Field Site. Consequently, the FSM is the senior SNC representative at the site and is authorized to execute all SNC contractual responsibilities at the Field Site IAW the Contractor Logistics Support (CLS) contract and SNC Policies and Procedures. The FSM is expected to be familiar with all aspects of operation and maintenance of equipment specified in the Contractor Logistics Support contract. Additionally, the FSM is expected to be familiar with the contract documents, especially the Statement of Work. Using that information, and in coordination with the Program Manager, the FSM is to schedule and manage the field service personnel assigned to the Field Site to accomplish the tasks at hand.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Work directly with the representative(s) of other contractors on the Field Site and the Customer’s designated representative to coordinate and schedule all work activities
- Provide customer feedback to appropriate personnel to help ensure customer satisfaction
- Assist with equipment problem isolation and reporting of hardware and software defects to the depot
- Provide training to Customer personnel on the operation and best use of the equipment specified under the Contractor Logistics Support contract
- Provide the interface between field personnel and depot personnel as required
- Review system data in order to identify system/operator errors and provide feedback to field service personnel, operators, and/or analysts
- Provide work, travel, and other scheduling to ensure proper work coverage
- Provide overall system information to engineers in order to improve or enhance current system capability and/or operation
- Work directly with engineers during periodic system upgrades or replacements
- Interview and assist with the hiring of field service personnel
- Provide performance review information to be used for either merit raises or termination when necessary
- Provide daily Situation Reports (SITREP) detailing the Field Site status WRT operation, maintenance, personnel, near term plans and issues
- Provide monthly reports summarizing the most important aspects of the daily SITREPs and discussing longer term trends and issues
- Apply advanced technical principles, theories, and concepts. Contributes to the development of new principles and concepts.
- Work on unusually complex technical problems and provide solutions which are highly innovative and ingenious.
- Works under consultative direction toward predetermined long-range goals and objectives; Assignments are often self-initiated; Determine and pursue courses of action necessary to obtain desired results; Work checked through consultation and agreement with others rather than by formal review of superior.
- Develop advanced technological ideas and guides their development into a final product. Erroneous decisions or recommendations would typically result in failure to achieve critical organizational objectives and effect the image of the organization’s technological capability.
- Serve as organization spokesperson on advanced projects and/or programs.
- Act as advisor to management and customers on advanced technical research studies and applications.
ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Attend engineering and review meetings as able/required
- Punctuality to work each day and prepared to work scheduled work hours
- Other duties as assigned
- Responsible for thoughtful adherence to all SNC Policies, Procedures, and Compliance regulations (internal and external)
- Responsible for timely execution of all personnel-related activities such as Time Sheet completion, Performance Evaluations, Salary Reviews, Succession Planning, etc.
- Responsible for leadership oversight and for ensuring Department/Team training
- Minimum physical requirements to perform all duties and responsibilities, as defined by management
- Note: This position may be considered a safety-sensitive position depending on business area requirements.
- SNC job descriptions are meant as summarizations only. They do not necessarily reflect all duties and responsibilities of a position
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- BA/BS in Related Field. Relevant work experience may substitute for required education.
- 14 years previous experience
- This position requires current/active secret (with TS eligibility) U.S. Security Clearance. U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance for employment. Non-US citizens may not be eligible to obtain a security clearance. The Defense Industrial Security Clearance Office (DISCO), an agency of the Department of Defense, handles and adjudicates the security clearance process. Security clearance factors include, but are not limited to, allegiance to the US, foreign influence, foreign preference, criminal conduct, security violations and drug involvement.
- To conform to U.S. Government export regulations, applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State.