EVMS Specialist Senior
- Posted 6 Days Ago
- Full time
- Sparks, NV
The Earned Value Specialist will provide Earned Value Management implementation support to maintain industry best practices and ensure compliance with all government requirements. Finance EVM Specialist will develop standard procedures and formats, conduct EVM Workshops to develop EVM skills within the Program Management community, provide EVM oversight to establish program management ownership of program performance data.
- Requires a BA/BS in Related Field. Relevant work experience may substitute for required education.
- 10+ Years Earned Value Specialist Sr
- Proactive leadership and maintain credibility both internally and externally to drive improvement
- Significant interface with VPs, Directors, Business Managers and Program Management personnel, as well as interface with outside customers and government agencies such as DCMA
- Position requires a strong working knowledge of Earned Value Management (EVM), as well as, financial analysis
- Strong working knowledge of the preparation and validation of contractually and internally required Earned Value deliverables and reports (i.e. IPMR Formats, CFSR, CSDR, ITD Actual Reconciliations, etc.)
- Experience in Earned Value Management System Validation
- Experience in Program IBRs, JSRs and Internal Surveillances
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks leading to completion of project deliverables on time at highest level of quality
- Strong working knowledge with IPM software suite (e.g., Deltek Cobra, Encore Empower, and Microsoft Excel, Project and PowerPoint)
- Strong data analysis, program evaluation and critical thinking skills
- Excellent presentation and written communication skills
This position requires current/active Top Secret/Secret U.S. Security Clearance.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Identify training gaps and participate in determining and implementing solutions (tools, process and training) for various SNC initiatives
- Create and Maintain EVMS process documentation and Earned Value Management System Description
- Research industry EVM best practices and incorporate into established processes and training materials
- Lead efforts for successful completion of Program IBRs, JSRs and Internal Surveillances (to include completion of actions items)
- Enforce program utilization of SNC’s EVMS that complies with guidelines in EIA-748 and is in accordance with provisions of applicable FAR, DFARS, NFS, etc.
- Review and audit EV deliverables on programs
- Successfully implement EV tools inclusive of business process development and user training
- Establish EVM templates/formats to include: Program Performance Metrics, RAM, Program Baseline Change Control Logs, etc
- Develop and conduct EVM training workshops inclusive of CAM Certification
- Support other miscellaneous Program Finance initiatives as required
This position requires the ability to obtain and maintain a Top Secret/Secret U.S. Security Clearance. U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs to obtain U.S. Security Clearance for employment. Non-US citizens may not be eligible to obtain a security clearance. The Defense Industrial Security Clearance Office (DISCO), an agency of the Department of Defense, handles and adjudicates the security clearance process. Security clearance factors include, but are not limited to, allegiance to the US, foreign influence, foreign preference, criminal conduct, security violations and drug involvement