HR Business Analyst
- Posted 4 Days Ago
- Full time
- Sparks, NV
Searching for a HR Business Analyst to join a dynamic and challenging HR team. The position will focus primarily on analyzing HR data in a multitude of ways, including, but not limited to trending, forecasting and predictive analytics. Looking for a qualified candidate that is skilled in using Workday report writing, SQL, PowerBI and Python to gather data and then quantify and analyze using a variety of analysis methodologies. In addition to adhoc report requests and detailed analysis, this position will also assist in the design, developing, testing and end user experience of transactional HR data in conjunction with IT Developers.
Here is what you can expect from the job and what you need to be successful:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a technical or analytical role, preferably in an organization with greater than 1K employees
- Vast experience with complex data analysis, preferably in HR
- Expert knowledge of Excel
- Ability to collect, organize, analyze and translate data to provide insights that support strategic business recommendations at the Senior Management Level.
- Ability to implement and execute strategies surrounding HR data and integrations
- Must be comfortable in a fast-paced environment and have the ability to work well under pressure
- Effective communication with all levels of company management with the ability to interact
- with people in a tactful and non-confrontational manner
- SQL coding/report writing
- Strong demonstrated analytical capabilities
- Ability to re-prioritize workload based on changing priorities
- Familiarity with indirect rate structures
- Workday experience, preferably writing reports
- Knowledge of data integrations
This position requires the ability to obtain and maintain a Secret U.S. Security Clearance. U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs to obtain U.S. Security Clearance for employment. Non-US citizens may not be eligible to obtain a security clearance. The Defense Industrial Security Clearance Office (DISCO), an agency of the Department of Defense, handles and adjudicates the security clearance process. Security clearance factors include, but are not limited to, allegiance to the US, foreign influence, foreign preference, criminal conduct, security violations and drug involvement
Sierra Nevada Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, military/veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.