Technical Administrative Assistant
- Posted 30+ Days Ago
- Full time
- Clovis, NM
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Support Program Managers with creating monthly program and technical review packages
- Identify and coordinate the generation of custom program reports to ensure consistency
- Perform desktop publishing functions, as required, using scanner and graphics software
- Assist Program Managers with presentations, briefings, schedules, diagrams and custom reports
- Support Senior Engineering Staff in preparation of proposals, technical status reports and design reviews
- Support Program Coordinator in preparation of program and manpower status reports
- Ensure adherence to internal and external compliance, including but not limited to: JTR and DCMA compliance requirements.
- Oversee tracking of program assets issued to employees; Ensure employees have documentation to support ITAR compliance requirements as needed
- Track training for personnel mobility
- File, scan, fax, compose correspondences, complete data entry, and order supplies
- Assist personnel with travel coordination and expense reports
- Obtain and process passports and visas for deployed personnel
- Perform technical administrative tasks in an office setting and demonstrate ability to collect and interpret data, including reading and understanding technical documentation (i.e. medical records, training records, etc.) as needed
ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Punctuality to work each day and prepared to work scheduled work hours
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Responsible for thoughtful adherence to all SNC Policies, Procedures, and Compliance regulations (internal and external)
- Minimum physical requirements to perform all duties and responsibilities, as defined by management
SNC job descriptions are meant as summarizations only. They do not necessarily reflect all duties and responsibilities of a position
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- High School Diploma. Relevant work experience may substitute for required education.
- Minimum 2 years' relative experience.
- Experience in various office procedures, including typing, word processing, graphics, etc.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and experience with graphics programs
- Position requires extensive organizational skills and the ability to handle numerous tasks simultaneously with interruptions
- Must be flexible with workload and hours
This position requires the ability to obtain and maintain a Secret U.S. Security Clearance. U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs to obtain U.S. Security Clearance for employment. Non-US citizens may not be eligible to obtain a security clearance. The Defense Industrial Security Clearance Office (DISCO), an agency of the Department of Defense, handles and adjudicates the security clearance process. Security clearance factors include, but are not limited to, allegiance to the US, foreign influence, foreign preference, criminal conduct, security violations and drug involvement