Airframe Structures Technician Sr - StraighFlight
- Posted 30+ Days Ago
- Full time
- Englewood, CO
Straight Flight – Centennial Airport
13251 East Control Tower Road
Englewood, CO 80112
Employee will be responsible performing in depth sheet-metal repairs and modifications on both piston and jet aircraft in the general aviation arena. The position will require the ability to make decisions related to the proper techniques and materials needed to perform the work. Some travel both domestic and international may be required to recover damaged aircraft or repair aircraft at the customer facility. Employee must be proficient in all aircraft manufacturer’s support manuals to allow complete research into a repair programs or maintenance functions.
- Technical License – A&P or 10 years manufacturing background
- Minimum of 5 years hands-on aircraft maintenance, structures and modification experience in general aviation and corporate aircraft is a requirement
- Ability to read blueprints.
- Must have own hand tools to complete sheet metal tasks.
- Understanding of all aircraft manufacturers Maintenance Manuals, Illustrated Parts Catalogs, Structural Repair Manuals, Service Bulletins is a must.
- Excellent written and vocal skills, ability to communicate well.
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
Salary & Benefits
- 4 – day work week, Tuesday through Friday (minimum 40 hours a week)
- Dayshift 7AM to 5:30PM
- Salary range - Competitive Pay
- Company sponsored health benefits
- 401K available after 60 days
- Personal Time Off (PTO) available after 30 days
- This position requires current/active Secret U.S. Security Clearance. U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance for employment. Non-US citizens may not be eligible to obtain a security clearance. The Defense Industrial Security Clearance Office (DISCO), an agency of the Department of Defense, handles and adjudicates the security clearance process. Security clearance factors include, but are not limited to, allegiance to the US, foreign influence, foreign preference, criminal conduct, security violations and drug involvement.
- To conform to U.S. Government export regulations, applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State.