Aircraft Maintenance Technician (A&P) - StraightFlight
- Posted 30+ Days Ago
- Full time
- Englewood, CO
Straight Flight – Centennial Airport
13251 East Control Tower Road
Englewood, CO 80112
Employee will be responsible performing all types of aircraft maintenance on both piston and jet aircraft in the general aviation arena. Knowledge of piston, turboprop, and jet engines is required to accomplished troubleshooting and inspection of all types of engines. Some travel both domestic and international may be required to recover damaged aircraft or repair aircraft at the customer facility. Employee must be proficient in all aircraft manufacturer’s support manuals to allow complete research into required maintenance functions. Straight Flight is a very diverse facility that works on all types of aircraft from antique piston to large corporate jets.
- Technical License – A&P required IA rating is a plus
- 10 + years hands-on aircraft maintenance experience in general aviation and corporate aircraft
- Knowledge of PT-6 engines a plus.
- Experience with electrical system troubleshooting – schematic reading
- Must have own hand tools to complete any maintenance function.
- Understanding of all aircraft manufacturers Maintenance Manuals, Illustrated Parts Catalogs, Structural Repair Manuals, Service Bulletins is a must.
- Excellent written and vocal skills, ability to communicate well.
- Experience with computerized maintenance manuals a plus.
Salary & Benefits
- 4 – day work week, Tuesday through Friday (minimum 40 hours a week)
- Dayshift 7AM to 5:30PM
- Salary range – Competitive pay
- Company sponsored health benefits
- 401K available after 60 days
- Personal Time Off (PTO) available after 30 days
- To conform to U.S. Government export regulations, applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State.