2020: A Great Year of Success for Ozmens’ SNC
December 11, 2020
2020 was another successful year for Sierra Nevada Corporation (SNC) in solving the world’s toughest challenges through best-of-breed, open architecture engineering in Space Systems, Commercial Solutions, and National Security and Defense.
In the face of difficulties, SNC employees around the world brought a dedication and passion to their work on behalf of customers.
In May, Deloitte Private and The Wall Street Journal recognized that dedication and passion, and the thoughtful and visionary guidance of Eren and Fatih Ozmen, and of SNC’s senior leadership team by selecting SNC as a 2020 US Best Managed Company. SNC was the only aerospace and defense firm to receive this honor.
In June, Eren and Fatih were honored with the prestigious Eisenhower Award, presented by Business Executives for National Security (BENS), for their lifetime contributions to U.S. national security.
As SNC prepares for continued growth and successes in 2021, we are celebrating SNC’s customers and employees with a review of a few of the most significant accomplishments and milestones for in 2020.
- Sierra Nevada Corporation Unveils One-Of-A-Kind Protection for Critical Utilities Operational Technology (OT) Systems
- Ozmens' SNC Selected as 2020 US Best Managed Company: The only aerospace and defense firm to receive this distinction
- Ozmens' SNC Selected As AC/MC-130J RFCM Integrator by U.S. Special Operations Command
- Ozmens’ SNC Selected By the Department Of Defense to Design, Develop Unmanned Orbital Outpost Prototype
- Ozmens’ SNC Selected For NASA Tipping Point Contract for its Groundbreaking Technology to Produce Oxygen on the Moon