- About SNC
- Welcome Message
- SNC At a Glance
- Executive Officers
- SNC SeaPort-e Services
- Contact Us
- Sierra Nevada Corporation Dream Chaser® Testing Begins at NASA Dryden, Langley
- Sierra Nevada Corporation Announces Shipment of Dream Chaser® Flight Vehicle to NASA's Dryden Flight Research Center
- Sierra Nevada Corporation's Dream Chaser® Spacecraft System Passes Third Milestone With Successful Integrated System Safety Design Review
- Sierra Nevada Corporation Hosts Charity Golf Tournament Supporting STEP2 of Reno
- SNC's Hybrid Rocket Engines Power SpaceShipTwo on its First Powered Flight Test
- Dream Chaser Concept of Operations
- SNC's Space Systems Hybrid Rocket Motor Propels Virgin Galactic SpaceShipTwo Test Flight
- SNC's Dream Chaser Arrives at NASA's Dryden Flight Research Center
- About SNC's Space Systems
- CBS News
- KRNV MyNews4.com
Executive Officers - Eren Ozmen
Eren Ozmen is the President of Sierra Nevada Corporation (SNC).
Eren joined SNC in 1988, shortly after receiving her MBA from the University of Nevada, Reno. With a strong vision of the future, Eren and her husband Fatih Ozmen acquired SNC in 1994 and set their plans in motion to expand and grow. As a direct result of their strategic planning efforts, to include the successful acquisition of ten electronics firms and their strong financial and technical management SNC has grown into the Top Woman-Owned Federal Contractor in the United States.
Through the Ozmens' vision and decisive leadership, SNC has expanded to six business areas in 30 locations in 16 states. SNC employs over 2,500 people - most of whom are scientists, engineers, or technical personnel – and all of whom are dedicated to meeting and exceeding the needs to SNC’s diverse customer base. Multidimensional and extremely dynamic, Eren Ozmen is actively involved in all key aspects of SNC’s business management.
SNC and the Ozmens have been honored by numerous organizations as a result of their successful leadership:
- Distinguished Business of the Year in Nevada (2001)
- Women Role Model of the Year in Nevada (2002)
- GCN (Government Computer News) Awards for demonstrating excellence in using innovative information technology solutions to the Federal Government (2005 and 2006)
- Professional Achievement Award, University of Nevada, Reno (2010)
- #1 Top Women-Owned Federal Government Contractors in the U.S., a distinction earned for high level performance in providing effective solutions with a mission-critical focus (2010)
- #2 “Fastest Growing Women-Owned Company in North America” by the International Women Presidents' Organization, Vancouver, Canada (2011)
- U.S. Top 10 among the Nation’s Fastest Growing Private Companies by Inc. Magazine for "Gross Dollars in Growth" (2010) and #6 “Revenue Growth for $Billion Companies"(2011)
- "Aviation Entrepreneurs of the Year" by the Living Legends of Aviation, Beverly Hills, CA (2012)
- Inducted as a "Living Legend" by the "Living Legends of Aviation," Beverly Hills, CA (2013)
As a tribute to the Ozmen’s exceptional leadership, successful vision and extraordinary generous employee benefits, SNC was recognized as one of the Best Places to Work in Northern Nevada in 2009, 2011, and 2012, Best Places to Work in Denver in 2012 and Florida’s Best Companies to Work for in 2010.
In addition to her role as an influential business woman, Eren places a priority on maintaining a healthy work-life balance, promoting family-friendly policies in the corporate culture of SNC – including the establishment of an on-site daycare in 1991 for employees to use.
Partnered with SNC’s CEO Fatih Ozmen, this team provides the dynamic leadership and strategic vision that have been the driving forces behind SNC’s dramatic success.
Eren Ozmen Around the Web
Eren Ozmen Facebook - Like Eren Ozmen on Facebook
Eren Ozmen LinkedIn - Connect with Eren Ozmen on LinkedIn
Eren Ozmen AboutMe - Read about Eren Ozmen on AboutMe
Eren Ozmen HubPages - Read about Eren Ozmen on HubPages
Eren Ozmen Delicious - Check out Eren on Delicious